It is creature comprehensible as truth, beauty, and goodness; correlated in personality as love, mercy, and ministry; disclosed on impersonal levels as justice, power, and sovereignty.
Divinity may be:
- Perfect—complete—as on existential and creator levels of Paradise perfection;
- Imperfect, as on experiential and creature levels of time-space evolution;
- Relative, neither perfect nor imperfect, as on certain Havona levels of existential-experiential relationships.
When we attempt to conceive of perfection in all phases and forms of relativity, we encounter seven conceivable types:
- Absolute perfection in all aspects.
- Absolute perfection in some phases and relative perfection in all other aspects.
- Absolute, relative, and imperfect aspects in varied association.
- Absolute perfection in some respects, imperfection in others.
- Absolute perfection in no direction, relative perfection in all manifestations.
- Absolute perfection in no phase, relative in some, imperfect in others.
- Absolute perfection in no attribute, imperfection in all.